Current Job Openings:
HVAC Residential Designer (Virtual)
WANTED: Thorough, Process-Oriented Initiators that aren’t afraid to express themselves. Slow pokes need not apply!
Are you the kind of person that likes to follow the rules? Consistently interact with new people? Solve complex problems? If so, ProCalcs wants YOU!
ProCalcs is a fast-growing Residential & Commercial Air Conditioning & Heating Design Company. Although we are based on the Treasure Coast of Florida, our clients are located throughout the United States and include: Builders, Architects, Engineers and HVAC companies that need a third party to provide Manual J Load and Energy Calculations, HVAC Design, Duct Design and customer support.
HVAC Residential & Commercial Designer (Virtual)
We are seeking our next Virtual HVAC Residential & Commercial Designer. The ideal candidate will be determined, persistent and direct. From the comfort of their own home, this Virtual HVAC Residential & Commercial Designer will work one on one with hundreds of key clients throughout the USA.
You should apply if you:
- Pick up and learn new concepts easily.
- Possess the ability to think through large, complicated problems in a step-by-step manner.
- Naturally tend to actively and consistently seek out new people to interact with.
- Want to learn to read and understand construction plans, especially sections identifying all of the vital data required to accurately perform load calculations.
- Have the ability to deal quickly with many problems, one after another.
- Possess the advanced research skills and technical savvy necessary to obtain and determine accurate data for successful project completion.
- Have the ability to learn statewide codes.
- Think outside of the box and can manage competing priorities (this is not a 9-5 position).
- Architectural AutoCAD and design experience is a plus.
- Hands-on experience using WrightSoft Software or Elite Software, a plus.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) strongly preferred.
How you’ll spend your time:
- Assist the ProCalcsowner in the overflow of incoming projects from hundreds of clients throughout the U.S.
- Calculate the amount of air conditioning needed for client buildings, duct work design and other calculations needed in order for clients to obtain building permits.
- Calculate the energy consumption of client buildings using EnergyGauge, ResCheck and COMcheck.
- Meet and exceed client expectations ensuring project completion within the requested time frame.
- Attend in-house, online training sessions working side by side with the ProCalcs owner to learn the position-specific skills necessary for optimal performance; Additional self-directed training is highly encouraged.
- Work with clients and vendors to confirm calculation accuracy.
- Remain up to date on industry standards, product applications, market conditions, competitive activities and trends through various informational methods.
- Commit the time necessary not only to ongoing WrightSoft and EnergyGauge training but also to understanding how each construction component effects block loads.
- Upload client provided building plans.
What We Can Do For You:
ProCalcs will provide designers with aggressive, hands-on training to ensure that they are comfortable working with the programs and flow processes of business. Once efficient and comfortable enough to generate the income necessary, designers will partner with the ProCalcs owner to transition into the role of Full-Time Virtual HVAC Residential & Commercial Designer. For the right candidate, we are looking to promote within from HVAC Residential & Commercial Designer to Lead HVAC Residential & Commercial Designer, in charge of projects and designer workflows. Additional income will apply.
Our Benefits Include:
$40,000+ per year including the following:
- Project Commissions per project paid weekly & potential for monthly goal bonuses.
- A Virtual Work Environment
- Uncapped Project Commissions
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!!!!